BC Version 4, Pro Edition only
Beyond Compare 4 Pro includes support for loading a WebDAV server as a folder. Servers or services that support WebDAV include Microsoft Sharepoint (on-premise/standalone) and Box. WebDAV isn't supported for Microsoft Sharepoint Online in Office 365.
Creating a WebDAV Profile
- Open Tools | Profiles (Windows, Linux) or Beyond Compare | Profiles (macOS).
- Click +.
- Select WebDAV Profile.
- Enter the URL, Username, and Password.
- Click Save.
Loading a WebDAV Profile
- Open the Folder Compare or Folder Sync.
- Click the left or right Browse button.
- Select your saved WebDAV profile and click OK.
Some WebDAV servers don't allow Beyond Compare to preserve modified timestamps when copying files. For those servers, copied files are timestamped with the time of the copy. To workaround the issue, copy the timestamp from the WebDAV file back to the local file using the Actions | Touch command.