Beyond Compare 2 cracks

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Beyond Compare 2 cracks

I had been looking for a program to sync my data directories with a backup directory on a second drive. BC was one that Google brought to me. I tried others and then I tried BC and thought this was the one for me, but I wasn't sure immediately. I better give it a few more days. Well, a couple weeks went by and I thought, "Oh oh, I should back up these files." but I thought BC was probably just about done with it's free time. What? I still have 30 some days left? I figured it must be a bug, or maybe I DID register it. I run some non profit websites and some software allow me to use their free for non profits and perhaps this was one of them. But reading through this forum I discover that it was your very liberal grant of free time I was the benefit of. So, I'm going over to the registrar with my Master Card in hand. Many thanks. I do have a newby question I haven't been able to find an answer for, but I'll post it on an appropriate forum after I've registered. many thanks!
    Rik Pierce

Comment

• Liangjinhui
      • Mar 2004

It isn't a bug, it count the days you use it actually.
      eg. If you use it twice a week, and you can evaluate more than 15 weeks.

It is a good idea for other soft to study!

Comment

I just don't get it. ... What value is there
        I've helped jail or deport a number of these scum, and had the misfortune of learning how they think. It's a self-centred mentality that colours how one views the world. Cost/benefit does not generally enter into their minds. If the software were free but required anonymous registration, they'd still crack it.

Do not try to find logic in the thinking unless you examine everything with "number one" at the core.

Humans are illogical, irrational creatures that use logic to justify their nutty decisions. :/

Comment

• Raymond
          New User
          • May 2004

To The Scooters:

I had a look at several folder- and file-compare programs for general system maintenance. Very quickly, I realized that BC fully satisfies my requirements. And it's very reasonably priced.
          I decided to inform you guys that I purchased a user license within 4 hours from downloading my trial version. I like to think that I spent the money, not because I am stupid, which I have proven in many other ways, and not because I'm nice and decent, which I have proven in so many other ways, but because by balancing what I give with what I get, I can avoid being a parasite.
          And maybe the fact that I need some of the plugins helped a little...
          Thanks for making a piece of software as nice, useful and fun to use as Beyond Compare!

Comment

Working...