X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ltcherni
    Visitor
    • Dec 2003

I have some troubles to use The JavaClass.xml

I encountered some troubles with the JavaClass.xml downloaded from the support site.
    The way to install it, is different from the 2.0, and now using the Tools/Import Settings. The JavaClass tools appears in the general list and not in the Plugin Loaded list.

But, moreover, the way to use now the comparaison of 2 classes will have to launch the jad.exe and show in a FileViewer the differences but it's NOT. And don't view anything and after closing the FileViewer, put the 2 class files as identical with the '=' sign.

Laurent,
  • Zoë
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

Re: I have some troubles to use The JavaClass.xml

Hi Laurent,

The rules add-ons are separate from plugins; they adjust how the regular file viewer works rather than providing a new viewer type.

The two .zip rules we have (MS Word and Java Class) are actually designed for the next beta build, which will be released later today. To use it those rules in the current release edit them and switch to the conversion tab. Edit the command line and replace %s %t with "%1" "%2".

Craig Peterson Scooter Software
    Zoë P Scooter Software

Comment

• frodsham
      Visitor
      • Dec 2003

Re: I have some troubles to use The JavaClass.xml

Hmmm!

I think the email announcement for 211 forgot to mention these new extras.

Now I won't be able to try them out for a whole year. I don't use Word or COBOL at home, and I'm not at work again until 2004!

Comment

Working...