X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cocoanut
    Journeyman
    • Aug 2014

Retina icons

Just downloaded yesterday. I love this app.

However, I'm on a retina display and I find the icons look pretty pixellated. Are they really retina icons?

http://take.ms/gWZu2
  • Zoë
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

No, the icons aren't retina resolution yet. All of our existing icons were 16x16 bitmaps, not scalable or high resolution. We are working on a set of higher resolution icons, but they won't be ready to go for the v4 launch.
    Zoë P Scooter Software

Comment

• cocoanut
      Journeyman
      • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Craig
      No, the icons aren't retina resolution yet. All of our existing icons were 16x16 bitmaps, not scalable or high resolution. We are working on a set of higher resolution icons, but they won't be ready to go for the v4 launch.
      Ok, great. Can't wait for the official release!

Comment

• intersol
        Enthusiast
        • Apr 2006

Still looking forward for some retina icons!

BTW, could you be so kind to switch to a real issue tracker. Forums are so '90s, lacking accessibility. I really hate having to post "+1" comments instead of watching and voting on issues.

Comment

• Aaron
          Team Scooter
          • Oct 2007

Thanks for the feedback. We're still nailing down some of the bigger bugs in the initial 4.0 release, but we do have a tracker entry for improving our icons.

We use the forum both as a means of gathering feedback, but also for general questions or for users to share things like their own custom file formats or scripts. Transitioning to solely a tracker wouldn't help with some of the more esoteric, but helpful, posts. We have our own tracker solution internally, but it contains private data for the developers and isn't something we could flip a switch to surface.
          Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...