Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aaron
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

A 3-way Folder Compare is on our wishlist, but is not supported in the current BC4 beta.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

• Aaron
      Team Scooter
      • Oct 2007

This is a bug. We'll get that fixed in the next release.
      Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

• adlan
        Visitor
        • Aug 2011

I agree with the points about the use of the terms center and Ancestor - I think that ancestor describes the functionality better, and the interface would be clearer if this name was used throughout. I notice that the release version I have (build 18847), the 'Specs' tab of the rules dialog still uses 'Center' folder, and the view menu uses Center pane. I think that these should be Ancestor folder and ancestor pane.

Given that you have more screen real estate in the rules dialog than the main screen, I think it would be helpful to have use slightly longer names on the specs tab such as 'Common Ancestor' (listed first rather than third) followed by 'Modified version A (left)' and 'Modified version B (Right)', and then 'Merge to (destination)', as pictured below (pretty rough but you should get the idea._
        Click image for larger version

Name:	FolderMergeSpecs.png
Views:	1
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	76293

Comment

• Aaron
          Team Scooter
          • Oct 2007

Thanks for the suggestion and screenshot demo. This is something we'll consider when reworking this area.
          Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...