BC Version 4, Pro Edition only, Windows only
Beyond Compare 4.1 Pro for Windows and later includes support for Microsoft OneDrive Home/Personal.
Creating a OneDrive Profile
- Open Tools | Profiles.
- Click +.
- Select OneDrive Profile.
- In the authentication dialog, enter your OneDrive username and password and click Sign in.
- Click Yes to give Beyond Compare permission to access OneDrive.
- In Beyond Compare, click Save.
Loading a OneDrive Profile
- Open the Folder Compare or Folder Sync.
- Click the left or right Browse button.
- Select your saved OneDrive profile and click OK.
OneDrive for Business/Office 365 is not supported.
OneDrive profiles don't preserve modified timestamps when copying files. Copied files are timestamped with the time of the copy. To workaround the issue, copy the timestamp from the OneDrive file back to the local file using the Actions | Touch command.