Comparison With NAS (FTP Server) Slow - Any Way To Speed It UP?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tackyjan
    Enthusiast
    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Aaron
    Hello,

Yellow means that it is unscanned. It does have the error 'x' mark, right? You can view a legend of all the different colors in the View menu -> Legend.

We do not have a 'green' by default, so you might have customized one of your colors. If so, the Legend will be updated to show what that is. If you are referring to "Teal", that is for filtered files/folders. It likely means you have Suppressed Filters enabled, and if it were disabled the items would be hidden from view due to a filter that is currently set.

A full screen screenshot might help. If you would like to email privately, please do so to [email protected] and include a link back to this forum thread for our reference.
    Here is a screenshot of BC3 after I get that error and my folders are yellow and "green."

I don't recall ever changing any color settings. Perhaps my video settings are a bit off and that's why it's green?

Here is my Legend:

Last edited by tackyjan; 01-Nov-2012, 02:28 PM.

Comment

• Aaron
      Team Scooter
      • Oct 2007

Public is fine, though you will want to email the copy of the BCSupport.zip (since it contains all of your settings and basic system information). You can generate one from the Help menu -> Support; Export.

It will let us know how you've configured your colors and what Green is. I'm guessing you may have changed the equal coloring?
      Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

• tackyjan
        Enthusiast
        • Aug 2012

Public is fine, though you will want to email the copy of the BCSupport.zip (since it contains all of your settings and basic system information). You can generate one from the Help menu -> Support; Export.

It will let us know how you've configured your colors and what Green is. I'm guessing you may have changed the equal coloring?
        I have a Box.com account so I put the BCSupport.zip there.

(Removed Box.com link. BCSupport.zip includes SysInfo.xml and other information you might not want posted.)
        Last edited by Aaron; 01-Nov-2012, 03:51 PM. Reason: Removed Link after downloading.

Comment

• Aaron
          Team Scooter
          • Oct 2007

Hello,

One of the subfolders in that folder likely has another folder (yellow) with an error 'x' that didn't finish building due to the error.

Because the subitem did not build, the parents also do not finish scanning, so they are yellow.
          Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

• tackyjan
            Enthusiast
            • Aug 2012

Hello,

One of the subfolders in that folder likely has another folder (yellow) with an error 'x' that didn't finish building due to the error.

Because the subitem did not build, the parents also do not finish scanning, so they are yellow.
            Ah ok... I assumed that the red "x" would trickle up to the root.

Comment

Working...