price problem

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

price problem

Being a software company, you must hope more and more people to buy legal copy of your software, but, the preconditon is that they can afford the price

In the half-developed country, it is difficlut to make decision to buy a software, even its price is about only $30, surely $30 is just a little for you people, but $30 is my one month's food money, that is the problem

I like WinRAR, when its price is $30, I can not make decision to buy it, but when I found it sold its volumn license as about $4 in one month, I buy it at once

I like beyond compare, so I just want to notify you, cut down the price in some half-developed countery may increase your income, even it is not a big money
  • Tim
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

Re: price problem

Thanks for your comments! I will consider your suggestion.

Are you in mainland China? You do you pay for software now? Can you pay by credit card (Visa, MC, Amex), or do you buy from a reseller with local currency?
    Tim T Scooter Software

Comment

• SmileSnake
      Visitor
      • Oct 2004

I can pay by credit card, but do you have any plan for cut down the price???

I haven't find any information.

Thanks for your comments! I will consider your suggestion.

Are you in mainland China? You do you pay for software now? Can you pay by credit card (Visa, MC, Amex), or do you buy from a reseller with local currency?

Comment

• Tim
        Team Scooter
        • Oct 2007

Baldric,

Please send me an email at [email protected] and I will give you a Discount Coupon.
        Tim T Scooter Software

Comment

• SmileSnake
          Visitor
          • Oct 2004

Hi, Tim,

Thank you very much! It's very nice of you.

But I suddenly found my company had purchased a world-wide license for BC version 2.0.1 after I replied this artical. Now I can use it directly in company.

If I want to use BC in my home, I will send to you at [email protected], BTW, when is your Coupon's deadline?

Baldric,

Please send me an email at [email protected] and I will give you a Discount Coupon.

Comment

IF you are using BC for work related stuff, your company license "has no limitation on the number of users or where they are located", so you should be able to use it from home legitimately.

Comment

• SmileSnake
              Visitor
              • Oct 2004

Ohhh???
              Really??
              Is it true, Tim?
              But I don't know how to get the Key.

Comment

See the licensing info on the order page of this web site -- that's where I got the quote. If you are using it for work-related stuff, your IT department (or whoever installs your software) should have a copy of the key somewhere that they can give you. If you are installing from a network drive, look in the directory with the installation executable for a file named either bc2.key (this file contains only the key -- just copy the entire contents) or keyinfo.txt (which contains the key and directions for installing it - copy everything between the "start copy" and "end copy" lines).

Comment

• Chris
                  Team Scooter
                  • Oct 2007

If you're covered by a BC license at work, you are allowed to use the same license at home as long as you're doing company business.

You should be able to contact the person in your company that purchased BC to obtain the license information.
                  Chris K Scooter Software

Comment

Working...