X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • emelie
    Journeyman
    • Jan 2012

Hello Aaron,

we exchanged mails on May 8 and 9 and moved along a little bit in our conversation. The portable vs regular installation can be ruled out as a cause (see our exchange on the first page on this thread).

To quote from your last reply after you received my sample files (see our message earlier in this thread):
    >Thanks for the extra information. I'm having a bit of trouble with these files and
    >our VBA conversion as well. I'll open a tracker entry to investigate this.
    >Thanks for the sample files.

Would be great if you could check again!
    Last edited by emelie; 25-Jun-2012, 06:35 AM.

Comment

• Aaron
      Team Scooter
      • Oct 2007

Thanks for the update. I see that you emailed us from two different email accounts; I found a previous email chain for this forum post from you with the subject "XLSM VBA Comparison". The email chain you are referring to was from a different address that I did not find in my initial search. Thanks for the heads up and I'll look into it now.
      Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

• emelie
        Journeyman
        • Jan 2012

Oh I didn't realize that - thanks for looking into this!

Comment

• Aaron
          Team Scooter
          • Oct 2007

Hello,

We've updated our Excel and Word VBA formats, along with new instructions for enabling "Trust access to the VBA project object model". In Excel 2007, this is found in:

Excel Options, Trust Center, Trust Center Settings, Macro Settings, "Trust access to the VBA project object model"

http://www.scootersoftware.com/downl...oreformats_alt
          Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

• emelie
            Journeyman
            • Jan 2012

Hey Aaron, thanks again for looking at this! I just tried it and it works!
            Will let you know when I see something out of the ordinary - thanks again!

Comment

Working...