Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hello,Aaron,

Sorry for late reply again.
    Actually I don't know how the share folder was established.
    Maybe I made a mistake last time, which made you confused, so I have a carefully inspect this time.

The share folder name is like this:
    XXX_XXX$ (\\YYY)
    followed with the Drive letter Z:
    (I've changed the real name with XXX and YYY, just let you know the name structure.)

So if you enter the share folder, there will be the Drive letter Z:\ in the address bar only, and it's the same situation in Total Commander, and the same situation in BC when you choose the share folder before sync.

Hello,

Is the address bar just "z:\" or is it something else like "\\computer\z$"?

Does it appear in my computer as a Z:\ drive, next to C:\ or D:\? Binding as a drive letter should have already stored the username and password as part of creating "z:\".

If accessing as "\\computer\folder\", it may not have the password stored, but it should bring up a prompt.

Are you running into both of these issues with \\computer\ and with z:\?
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Hello,

Yes, it's like XXX_XXX$ (\\YYY)(Z in the adress bar.
    but when you click the adress bar, it will changed to the real adress as Z:\ in Windows 7 automatically.
    Just as I mentioned before, it appear underneath of other local hard drives like C:\ or D:\
    strangely enough, because the name and password expired yesterday, people from IT service renewed the password, I tried this time, it works!
    Anyway, it's great that it does work now.
    Thanks very much!