Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Do you need "define" text defined as part of two different grammar elements of the same file format?
    I want to keep a selection of key operands language PROGRESS and to ignore differences like DEF = DEFINE

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    UPDATE: I also removed your settings files from your forum post. Some basic info (user account name, install location, etc) are present
    thank you

Убрал лишние пробелы после DEF, VAR и других в списке Keywords

I removed the extra spaces after DEF, VAR and others in the list of Keywords

If you need DEF/DEFINE in two different grammars, it will match on one grammar or the other. This can be controlled by moving the grammar items higher or lower in the list, but other factors can impact which is used. If two different grammars are picked, it will be marked as a difference.

A scenario like this is why we created the Text Replacements feature. You can try a workaround using unimportant text, but it will not be as easy or elegant.

Does the Text Replacements feature meet your needs by having define as a Keyword, and then a replacement for DEF = DEFINE?
    Aaron P Scooter Software