this tool changed the way I work and think!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

this tool changed the way I work and think!

I am totally excited about BC! It changed my life (in front of the screen) so much - I love it. There is nothing like it.

I program a complex PHP Website and I have a local developement server and a online server. You know when you start to work on a "little bug" or a "small new feature" you always end up changing at least 10 files in 5 directories...
    So when I am finished with the programming and the new feature works on the local server, next task is to get it online via ftp. BEFORE I had BC I always had to plan 10 to 15 minutes of digging and ftp-uploading and testing, and in the next morning I often had bunches of emails complaining, because I still forgot to update a remote file and some other script did not work because of that...
    NOW with BC, all I do is press one button and enjoy the red, blue and black filenames (you know what I mean) and make a "click-click to happyness", and I am gone out the door within 2 minutes.

hands down: this tool rocks!!

even better: the support does, too! I once had a strange idea with sone macro-automatic-kind-of-datamerging-thing, and I did not get it to work on my one. one email, now it works.
Working...