X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ccmancio
    Old Hand
    • May 2005

Sugestão (Folder view)

Tenho utilizado muito o BC3 neste final de ano para acertar diversas pastas, e acabei usando-o como um "Folder viewer", isto é, somente o lado esquerdo ..
    Embora seja para comparar pastas, serve tambem para listar arquivos/pastas em sub pastas, um verdadeiro e completo "Find Folder/File"...

Não tem como criar uma nova opção "Folder Viewer", que mostraria na tela completa do BC3 apenas a pasta da esquerda(como unica pasta) e não dividido ao meio.

Espero que tenham entendido.

AH. esqueci de desejar um ótimo ano novo, mas desejo agora antes tarde que nunca, esperando que este maravilhoso sofware continue se aperfeiçoando.
  • Michael Bulgrien
    Carpal Tunnel
    • Oct 2007

I agree with ccmancio's folder view suggestion. I quite often open only one side of a folder compare and also dislike the lost real estate on the unloaded side. In fact, I always have Beyond Compare in the "Send To" list in my Windows Explorer context menu specifically so that I can right-click on a folder and open it with Beyond Compare. When Beyond Compare is opened in this way (with a single folder path specified in the command line parameters) it would be nice if the session would open with the right pane hidden.
    BC v4.0.7 build 19761
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Comment

• Lutz
      Veteran
      • Oct 2007

I think this has to be on the famous wishlist yet (I suggested also years ago).
      I also have the use case that Michael explained.

I renew my two wishes:
      - make the middle column moveable as the Text Compare splitter line
      - give an option to layout the sides independent (different columns and column widths)

This should cover a single folder view also.

Greetings Lutz

I just found my first thread of this (from 2005):
      http://www.scootersoftware.com/vbull...ead.php?t=1902
      Last edited by Lutz; 18-Jan-2011, 03:18 PM. Reason: I just found my first thread of this (from 2005)

Comment

• Aaron
        Team Scooter
        • Oct 2007

Thanks for the suggestion, I have added your and Michael's notes to our Wishlist entry.
        Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

• Aaron
          Team Scooter
          • Oct 2007

Thanks, Lutz. These are also on the Wishlist, and I've added your notes.
          Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...