Default Synchronizing using perforce doesn't mark for delete or add

Hi there,

I've successfully added perforce source control integration. I'm attempting to sync a folder into this workspace. Synchronization works fine if the file already exists, I get asked if I want to checkout the file.

However if the file needs deleting from the workspace I get asked if i want to delete a read-only file instead of marking the file for delete. Also if a new file ends up in this controlled space its not marked for add.

Is this intentional? I'm I doing something wrong?

Regards,

Derek

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback, you aren't doing anything wrong. Adding and Deleting the files from the workspace is not currently supported behavior. I'll add this to our Customer Wishlist. In the meantime, you would need to trigger these commands manually; if they can be done from Explorer, you can use the Explorer entry in the right-click menu to activate them.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Hello,

I'm in the same situation while synchronizing folders: No adding or deleting to SCC. Does this feature got implemented since this thread started?

Regards

Stefan

We don't automatically monitor for adds and deletes, you would need to select and execute those SCC commands manually and not just use the delete command.
    Aaron P Scooter Software