X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DorothyFan1
    Expert
    • May 2008

Compare colors are too faint.

I've been using Beyond Compare for a while now and I acknowledge it's a great program...but one issue really sticks in my craw. The colors for the comparisons are way too faint. I'm wondering if there are people who have been able to modify the colors to make comparisons stick out more clearly than they do now. But I'm afraid to make such color changes unless I know there's a default color setting I can hit in case I screw up messing around too much with the colors for differences, same, etc.

So to the Scooter team...can you guys do something about the faint colors for the comparison tools? Just darken the font coloring a little more and make the background less white and more muted so we're not squinting at the screen? Thanks.
  • chrroe
    Pooh-Bah
    • Oct 2007

Hi DorothyFan1,

But I'm afraid to make such color changes unless I know there's a default color setting I can hit in case I screw up messing around too much with the colors for differences, same, etc.
    Did you take a look at the possibilities in the display section of the options dialog? There are factory default buttons for every setting, so don't be afraid to do some experiments.

Bye
    Christoph

Comment

• DorothyFan1
      Expert
      • May 2008

Originally posted by chrroe
      Hi DorothyFan1,

Did you take a look at the possibilities in the display section of the options dialog? There are factory default buttons for every setting, so don't be afraid to do some experiments.

Bye
      Christoph
      It would be nice if Scooter's team would consider including "themes" in the settings to allow us to choose instead of experimenting. But I guess it's okay to experiment for while to see how it goes. Thanks.

Comment

Working...