Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hello,

My system defaults to preventing this script from executing due to Windows security. Have you made customization that allows this script to execute? And if so, would those extend to programs calling various script or just your command line? And to verify, if on the Windows Command Prompt you enter: Normalize-PTU.bat a.txt out.txt
    It will take your example a file and create the output into out.txt, which is not an empty file? Also, does your conversion return any errorlevel to the command line?
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Hello,

I finally found my mistake !
    In the Windows PowerShell script, I was renaming the target file (%t in BeyondCompare, %2 in the Batch script and $target in the PowerShell script) by suffixing it by ".normalized".
    Indeed, I had not understood that this target file name was a temporary name set up by BeyondCompare and that it shall not be modified in the conversion tool chain. A look in my "~/AppData/Local/Temp" folder gave me the idea, by finding that some "BCXXXXX.tmp.normalized" files were created here each time I was trying to compare PTU files...

Thank you for your help,

Arnaud