Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'd like to add my support for at least adding back the original option. I don't use this feature often, but when I need it, I really want it. It's aggravating to look for it and be reminded...oh, right...it's not there any more.

I also suggest adding the option to the context menu for the File Compare window.

Default Second the request

Please please please bring this back. The ability to hotkey this was what made this program useful as opposed to our internal comparing tools at the company I work for.

This item is still on our Customer Wishlist. Thanks for the suggestion and use case; I assume it was also for generating Over/Under reports of a subsection?
    Aaron P Scooter Software

You know what? I didn't even know BC had this functionality!! It would have saved me a lot of time if I knew this functionality exists!
    This functionality is wheel hidden, please make it more visible, why not bring it back to the context menu as reclaimed by old BC2 users?
    ZC

Hello,

We've been pretty busy with several larger projects, but this is still on our wishlist. If you have any specific use cases or sample files, I'd gladly add them to our entry on the subject.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Hello,

We've been pretty busy with several larger projects...
    Projects? Which projects? Are they for new products that You will publish? Or they are private projects for some specific customers of Yours?

Regards

Rodolfo Giovanninetti

Hello Rodolfo,

We're currently focusing on the Mac version and some other enhancements. I use the term projects loosely: to describe things our developers are assigned to work on.
    Aaron P Scooter Software