X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blaz
    Visitor
    • Jan 2009

Problem Connecting to FTP server

I am having a problem connecting to a FTP Server. We have some pretty heavy security on it. We are using SSL Listings, SSL Transfer and OpenSSL.

I first tried connecting to it VIA the FTP profiles. It would not connect and it didn't give me any real error message. It keeps on giving me a error saying unable to load base folders and exits. So I tried scripting the call.

My Script is this.

load c:\Patcher\Test" "ftp://user[email protected]//Ops-Test/" and I get the same error.

I know I have the correct folder structure and the correct log-in and password but cannot access this server.

One more question: In this script here can you unzip a file? I want to get a file from the FTP server, unzip it, compare it to another server and then upload the differences. I can connect right now to one FTP server and compare files locally on my computer but I cannot connect to the server where the zip is and I am not sure how to unzip that file as well. What language is this using?
  • Zoë
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

If you're using SSL connections your script should use ftps://user... Also, you have to have the professional edition of BC; if possible make sure that you can connect interactively first, then copy the URL from there.
    Zoë P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...