X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aaron
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

Hello,

The VBS script and TortoiseSVn are generally Windows-only. The overall goal of the script was to call with the command line arguments to mark as resolved.

Once merged, I assume RapidSVN is not marking your files as resolved? How did you define BC3 in your 'Programs' tab (documented here: http://www.rapidsvn.org/index.php/On...ntents#Merging )
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

• mikethestone
      New User
      • Apr 2013

Tortoise Git and Beyond Compare 3

This is what I found for the settings of Diff Viewer:

"C:\bc3\BComp.exe" %base %mine /title1=%bname /title2=%yname /leftreadonly

This is what I found for the merge tool:

"C:\bc3\BComp.exe" %mine %theirs %base %merged /title1=%yname /title2=%tname /title3=%bname /title4=%mname

Is the Merge tool supposed to bring up the 3 way comparison and the result window at the bottom?

What do I have to do to get it? I'm currently using the Standard Version.

Cheers,
      Mike Stone

Comment

• Chris
        Team Scooter
        • Oct 2007

As Aaron described in your other thread, 3-way merge is only supported in Beyond Compare 3 Pro. Beyond Compare 3 Standard only supports 2-way compare/merge.
        Chris K Scooter Software

Comment

• GalenTX
          Visitor
          • Jun 2005

Originally posted by Zoƫ
          1. Save the attached text file in your BC3 install directory as "BComp.vbs".

BComp.vbs appears to no longer be attached. I lost my copy to a disk failure. Can Zoe or another please re-post? I would be grateful.

Comment

• Aaron
            Team Scooter
            • Oct 2007

Hello,

Unfortunately, this file appears to have been lost during a forum upgrade. I asked our developers if they'd be able to recreate it but we don't have a back up copy here or reference material to the original issues.

Do any other users in this thread still have this file floating around? We'd be grateful (and would properly back it up this time ). You can post the code as plain text instead of attaching as a file.
            Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

• xdbmw
              New User
              • Feb 2022

Hello,

is there a chance to get this BComp.vbs or is another solution available to mark conflicts as resolved automatically? I'm using BC4 Pro with TortoiseSVN.

Comment

• Aaron
                Team Scooter
                • Oct 2007

Hello,

Unfortunately, the wrapper is lost to over a decade of forum upgrades, but it would call to BComp.exe to perform the merge (v3/4 Pro):
                "C:\Program Files\Beyond Compare 4\BComp.exe" %mine %theirs %base %merged /title1=%yname /title2=%tname /title3=%bname /title4=%mname
                and save the merged output in the Text Merge graphical interface.

And then used TortoiseProc.exe to /command:resolve (documented here):
                https://tortoisesvn.net/docs/nightly...utomation.html
                Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...