Default Directory Access errors when running from a script

I am getting a couple directory access errors when I am running BC from the command line using a script. I ran it both with and without the silent switch. THe error I am seeing is this:

log verbose "C:\Documents and Settings\DanS\My Documents\ComparisonReports\logs"
    Cannot Create file "C:\Documents and Settings\DanS\My Documents\ComparisonReports\logs". Access is denied.

It then runs through the rest of the script until I get to where I am generating the report and I get the folling error

file-report layoutver-under options:ignore-unimportant,display-mismatches output-to: "C:\report.txt"
    Beyond Compare Version 2.5 (build 250)
    Exception occured at: 0000B631
    Unable to create directory

Here is the full script:
    # Turn Logging on
    log verbose "C:\Documents and Settings\DanS\My Documents\ComparisonReports\logs"
    # load comparison
    Load "C:\Documents and Settings\DanS\My Documents\WorkingFolder\Database Administration\Reference\XPSQLT02" "N:\InformationTechnology\OperationsTechnology\Dat abaseAdministration\Reports\Daily\ObjectScripts\XP SQLT02\20080717"
    expand all
    select diff.files
    # apply filters
    filter "-*.scc;-.\QuestWorkDatabase\"
    # run comparison
    compare rules-based
    # output report
    file-report layoutver-under options:ignore-unimportant,display-mismatches output-to: "C:\report.txt"

Hi,

Is the script being run by the user DanS? Try running it from the command line.

Also, you do not need the compare rules-based. Instead, before the load line, have criteria rules-based.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

I had the same problem. The problem is: you cannot have space in between output-to: and "C:\report.txt".
    Use output-to:"C:\report.txt" will solve your problem.