Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael Bulgrien
    Carpal Tunnel
    • Oct 2007

Sounds like a plan. Thanks Tim. But I do have a question... is there a reason why there can't be a forth option on the Display filter mode (DropDown/Favorites/Toggles/Custom)? There would obviously need to be a way to "Save current display filters to Custom preset".
    BC v4.0.7 build 19761
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Comment

• Tim
      Team Scooter
      • Oct 2007

That would require another mechanism for independently storing the "custom" preset. That could be a wishlist item but I'm afraid it wouldn't be high on the list.
      Tim T Scooter Software

Comment

• Michael Bulgrien
        Carpal Tunnel
        • Oct 2007

Thanks again. I am certain that users will appreciate having this added to the wishlist.
        It will be an annoyance to have things set up the way you like them, then inadvertently lose the configuration when changing the display filters for whatever reason. For example, I occasionally change my filter model simply to try things out and help answer questions on the beta forum. If my configuration will be lost everytime I do this...I'll probably stop doing it...
        BC v4.0.7 build 19761

Comment

• chrisjj
          Carpal Tunnel
          • Apr 2008

Sounds good to me, especially in confusion elimination.

Comment

• Michael Bulgrien
            Carpal Tunnel
            • Oct 2007

Thank you Eric (Scooter) for squeezing this into the final release. I've added the Show All and Show None to my Toggles filter configuration and love the change. It works great!
            BC v4.0.7 build 19761

Comment

Working...