Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your settings won't be lost, but you'll need to get a BC3 license in order to continue to use the program. You can use this form to request an upgrade coupon:
    http://www.scootersoftware.com/shop.php?c=upgrade
    Tim T Scooter Software

So I have to purchase a BC3 key to continue using the product while it is still in beta?

Quote Originally Posted by rothkj1022 View Post
    So I have to purchase a BC3 key to continue using the product while it is still in beta?
    Granted, me and my team will all be purchasing licenses the very moment BC3 is officially released, as it is an incredible product. I've just never heard of having to pay for beta software before...

Ok, I filled out the request form. Perhaps I don't have to pay at this point -- is that the case? If so, how will you manage collecting payment once BC3 is released?

Quote Originally Posted by rothkj1022 View Post
    I've just never heard of having to pay for beta software before...
    I guess we just quirky that way.

If the nag screen doesn't say "Your 30-day evaluation period has ended" then you're ok. Once the main 45 days have counted down there's an additional 15 day grace period. (And the full release of BC 3.0.0 is 15 days from today.)

If it does say the evaluation has ended and it says "The program will stop running in xx days" then you have xx days of use left.

Since we only count the days that you actually use the program, the 45 + 15 days are enough to get most people through the beta without paying.
    Tim T Scooter Software

You'll need to pay to get a BC3 key, but we'll send you an extension to the trial period.
    Tim T Scooter Software

Awesome. You guys are very reasonable and great to work with.

Kevin

Rick,

Thanks to some help from UltraMon's support this will be fixed in the next release, and as an added bonus I've fixed BC so it works correctly with their "don't add custom buttons to dialogs and message boxes" feature.
    ZoŽ P Scooter Software

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Rick,

Thanks to some help from UltraMon's support this will be fixed in the next release, and as an added bonus I've fixed BC so it works correctly with their "don't add custom buttons to dialogs and message boxes" feature.
    I've removed the customization from Ultramon and Build 463 seems to work ok now. Thanks.