X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • markf_2748
    Expert
    • Apr 2008

Michael,
    ok, now /q works but I cannot see any signficant difference in duration of the window. I think the real solution would be a script that speaks to the OS directly.

Comment

• Michael Bulgrien
      Carpal Tunnel
      • Oct 2007

No, not a significant difference, just a slightly faster and cleaner black box (no white text flashing in the black command window).
      BC v4.0.7 build 19761
      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Comment

• Lutz
        Veteran
        • Oct 2007

Hi Craig
        I have a (hopefully not too) late reply:
        Originally posted by Craig
        I think the one thing that's missing is how to separate multiple filenames. Assuming spaces might work; maybe if the %s is followed by a character it would use that as the separator?
        The Separator and double quotes for each file may be given in the command line as you suggested
        (i. e. "%s;" or %s,) or set in the configuration dialog (an input field as Path delimiter for the seperator and a checkbox for the double quotes). I think the configuration dialog would be easier to implement and to use.
        Originally posted by Craig
        The other problem is that the command line is limited to 32KB, and given BC's interface it could be quite easy to exceed that with a large selection.
        About this the user has to take care but the problem minimizes if the working folder can be respected (then relative paths may be submitted as far as possible).

Greetings Lutz

Comment

• Zoë
          Team Scooter
          • Oct 2007

Hi Lutz,

No, it's not too late. This will be implemented at some point, but I haven't had time to work on it yet, so it's not going to be in 3.0.0.

Craig
          Zoë P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...