X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grunt
    Enthusiast
    • Mar 2008

Some layout weirdness

i'm seeing some layout weirdness here - see attached screenshots.
    • cirrus-lnx-1a.png - LANG=en_US.UTF-8, so, what's up?
    • cirrus-lnx-2a.gif - upon installation, "Sessions" toolbar was, for some reason, placed on 2nd toolbar "row" AND TURNED OFF by default, but the "row" wasn't reclaimed for other ui elements. manually enabling, then moving "Sessions" toolbar to upper "row" then disabling again helps (see later screenies). also, a bit akin to what i'm experiencing on windoze, some horizontal toolbars and status bars have wrong size.
    • cirrus-lnx-3a.gif - "Sessions" toolbar has wrong size - compare to surroundings.
    • cirrus-lnx-4a.gif - same.
    • cirrus-lnx-5a.gif - this screenie corresponds to cirrus-lnx-5-settings.zip i sent you via email.

btw, your vbulletin still has some most serious issues with png uploading!

RHEL4u4-based thingie (kernel 2.6.9-42.7.ELsmp), KDE 3.3.1, BC3 3.0.0.446/449.
  • Jacques
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

1. This will be fixed in the next release.

2. There is a known bug in our toolbar code where the control bar will display the rows even if the toolbars on that row are hidden.

3. I was aware the sessions button had some sizing issues under gnome but I hadn't run into that on KDE yet.
    Last edited by Jacques; 27-Mar-2008, 06:27 PM.

Comment

• Flash Sheridan
      Visitor
      • May 2008

More layout weirdness: Options screen needs to resize

The Options screen needs to be resizable, or shrunk. The bottom, which for all I know may have an OK/Cancel button, is not visible on either my 1024- or 900-pixel-high screen, in an X Windows session at 120 dpi under Mac OSX 10.4.11.

Comment

• Chris
        Team Scooter
        • Oct 2007

Flash, thanks for the feedback. Please send a screen shot of the problem dialog to [email protected] and we'll see if we can improve the behavior.
        Chris K Scooter Software

Comment

Working...