Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Scrolling the line details when going to the first difference on load will be fixed in the next release (457).
    Erik Scooter Software

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    If you're using the keyboard, you can use Ctrl+M for "Next Difference Files". If you're using the mouse, make sure "Show message panel" is checked in your "Next Difference" options page. When there are no more differences, you will see a message panel at the bottom of the view with a link you can click on for "Next Difference Files".
    Erik,

I have been using Ctrl+M, but there are times when I am just looking through all the differences in a change set and I don't what to have to be concerned with when the file needs to be changed. It is only a very minor interruption to have to use a different key stroke, but I have noticed the difference (and the interruption) so far...

Warren.

Quote Originally Posted by WarrenStanley View Post
    Erik,

I have been using Ctrl+M, but there are times when I am just looking through all the differences in a change set and I don't what to have to be concerned with when the file needs to be changed. It is only a very minor interruption to have to use a different key stroke, but I have noticed the difference (and the interruption) so far...

Warren.
    I agree whole-heartedly with Warren's comment.

Absolutely! I'm just trying out BC3 now, and considering upgrading my company from BC2. I've become very used to using Ctrl-N to browse through all the changes in a set of files. I'm a heavy user of the keyboard, and having to constantly switch back and forth between Ctrl-N and Ctrl-M is a major disruption for me. I really wish now that I'd had more time to try out the betas. Please put back the option to have Ctrl-N go to the next file after the last difference in a file.

Warren, Scot & Greg:

In BC2's Options > File Viewer > Next Difference, did you have Confirm open next file disabled?
    Tim T Scooter Software