Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aaron
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

In addition to ischyrus' comments, if you are running Std edition, you can follow this guide to revert to trial mode and test out Pro features:
    http://www.scootersoftware.com/suppo...?zz=kb_evalpro
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

• mastoj
      Visitor
      • Nov 2011

I have the professional trial version. I'm trying this out to see if we should get it to the whole team, and for us to get it for the whole team merging must be working.

The problem isn't that merging doesn't work, the problem is when I save the file the coflicts doesn't get marked as "fixed". Instead I get my error message: "The manual merge for <file name> has been canceled".

Comment

• Aaron
        Team Scooter
        • Oct 2007

Hello,

Are you currently using BComp.exe, .com, or Bcompare.exe as your configuration? Is your setup identical to the steps on the vcs kb article?
        http://www.scootersoftware.com/suppo...?zz=kb_vcs#tfs
        Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

• mastoj
          Visitor
          • Nov 2011

Thanks for you reply. My setup is identical to the one in the article.

I think the UI for the three way merge might have caused the problem. When I just save the file, without choosing where to save it in the drop down above the merge result i started working. I noticed that the status got changed to canceled when I selected file in the drop down.

Comment

• Aaron
            Team Scooter
            • Oct 2007

Hello,

Changing the output would 'cancel' the current merge, since you are no longer performing the merge with the original parameters. What was expected or why were you changing one of the path edits?
            Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...