Default B.C. 4.2.7 32: PdfToText is 64.

Hello, I updated B.C.4 32 from 4.2.6 to 4.2.7, from its internal system.
    I found that the file PdfToText is 64 and not 32, so I cannot use it.
    I tried also to download the complete install file, but the issue is the same.
    Also a portable version has this issue.
    I was lucky that I had a copy of 4.2.6, so I could "downdate".
    Please, can You fix this issue?
    Also, it might be a good idea to keep, in an official way, the previous build on Your site, so that if there is any issue such as this one, a customer can at least go back immediately, without waiting for Your support (different time-zones, and so on).

Thank You and regards

Rodolfo Giovanninetti
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just to add further information:

1. Updating to Beyond Compare 4.2.7 on a a 32-bit Windows 10 system results in an unusable 64-bit copy of PdfToText.exe.

Furthermore, when attempting to use it, the error message is not filled out correctly (this is shown in a status line at the top of the BC window):

"This version of %1 is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check you computer's system information and then contact the software publisher."

(The %1 is presumably supposed to be replaced with the executable name; this might be a bug in PdfToText rather than Beyond Compare.)

2. Updating to Beyond Compare 4.2.7 on a 64-bit Windows 10 system where Beyond Compare was installed as 32-bit (for compatibility with a third party application) also resulted in a 64-bit copy of PdfToText.exe, but in this case it works OK because 32-bit Beyond Compare can run a 64-bit executable on 64-bit Windows.

Thank you for reporting the PdfToText.exe issue on 32-bit Windows 10. We'll work on getting the issue fixed. For anyone affected by the issue, email support@scootersoftware.com if you'd like a download link for the 4.2.6 installer until we release a fix.
    Chris K Scooter Software

dempson,

Thank you for reporting the issue about the error message. One of our developers looked into it, they said it's a bug in PdfToText.exe.
    Chris K Scooter Software

Beyond Compare 4.2.8 is now available, it fixes the PDF comparison issue on 32-bit Windows.
    Chris K Scooter Software

Works for me (pdftotext 4.x is 32-bit on 32-bit Win10; 64-bit on 64-bit Win10 even with 32-bit BC4.2.8). Thanks.