X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stevepjohnson
    Journeyman
    • Dec 2007

Extra scrolling on linux

Just hit another little UI glitch on Linux - if I click in the scrollbar area (when comparing large enough files), Cirrus (build 443) scrolls 2 screenfuls! The effect is like the click is being seen as a double-click.

It seems to be happening in all the scrollbars. Also, if I click-and-hold, then I still get a double scroll, a brief pause, and then effectively auto-repeat kicks in and I see multiple screen scrolling (which is OK / expected). In this case however, the scrollbar doesn't match the scrolling initially, because it appears to only move 1 screenful on the initial click, but if I let go before the auto-repeat, the scrollbar moves to the 2nd position but the file view doesn't change because it's already gone 2 screenfuls! (iyswim!)
  • Jacques
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

Thanks for the report, it is now fixed and should only scroll by one page. Also if you notice Cirrus scrolling by two lines instead of one when you click the arrow buttons, this fix also takes care of that issue. The other glitches that you mentioned also seem to have disappeared, but if you notice anything please let us know.
    Last edited by Jacques; 18-Jan-2008, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Working...