Default SFTP works well in 4.2.6.23150 However, cannot see option to list a particular folder

I had requested a fix for SFTP and I am glad your team fixed it so soon for us. We have gotten back to our nice workflow. However, in BC3 there was an option for listing initial folder when connection is established. I am not finding that option right now. Can someone help me.

Default Well I will answer this myself

Quote Originally Posted by sosmani View Post
    I had requested a fix for SFTP and I am glad your team fixed it so soon for us. We have gotten back to our nice workflow. However, in BC3 there was an option for listing initial folder when connection is established. I am not finding that option right now. Can someone help me.
    The options are a bit different now, once you get connected to a SFTP session, use the browse for folder option (shown below highlighted in yellow) and then save the session when reach your folder depth that you want the SFTP folder to start with.

Attached Images Attached Images

Hello,

Correct. It's on our wishlist to re-add Initial Directory as part of the Profile. You are using Sessions in the intended way to set an initial folder for a global profile.
    Aaron P Scooter Software