Question Explorer Shell Extension not working on Windows Server 2016

I installed Beyond Compare 4 on Windows Server 2016, but for some reason the windows shell extension doesn't seem to be working. I've used ShellExView to disable various shell extensions, but so far I haven't been able to fine one that's causing a conflict. I disabled all the non-Microsoft extensions and restarted explorer, but no such luck. There's 221 Microsoft shell extensions, so going through all of those will be a little time consuming.
    Has anyone else experienced this problem on Windows Server 2016 or have any suggestions?

Hello,

Those are good first troubleshooting steps. Sometimes the registry gets updating incorrectly or "borked" during a Windows Update. We have a manual registry patch which can re-add or clean up the registry values manually. Email us at support@scootersoftware.com along with a link back to this forum thread and we can get that to you.

Update: I should add, please include your BCSupport.zip (Help menu - >Support; Export) or other system information like your install path, so we can verify that the default values will work for you.
    Aaron P Scooter Software