• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dinesh1393
    Enthusiast
    • Jan 2018

Folder compare - HTML report broken in the mail attachment

Hi all,

I have generated the HTML report with below script. The report also generated correctly in the given output path(%3).

log %4
    criteria Binary
    load "%1" "%2"
    expand all
    select all.files
    folder-report layout:side-by-side options:display-mismatches output-to:"%3" output-options:html-color

The issue is, when I am opening the HTML report after moving to some other location or through the mail attachment, the '=' and '<>' images are broken. Please find the attachment for the same.
    FYI, the images Content2.png and Content6.png which are broken created in BCimages folder which is auto created by script.

I want the report should appear correctly in all the location also in the mail attachment.

Thanks in advance,
    Dinesh
    Attached Files
  • Aaron
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

Hello,

You'll need to copy the BCImages folder as a subfolder to the report to transfer the images. I would suggest zipping the two together if emailing.

If you are having trouble beyond that, which version of BC3 are you running? The latest BC 3.3.13?
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

• dinesh1393
      Enthusiast
      • Jan 2018

Thanks for the response Aaron,

I tried the approach which you mentioned below but still am facing same issue in email attachment.

I copied the report to other folder along with BCImages folder and its working fine.

Whereas in email, I zipped both the report and BCImages folder and attached the zip file in the mail. But the images are getting broken when am opening it from email attachment.

Could you suggest any other alternative ways.

Am using 3.3.4.14431 version.

Thanks,
      Dinesh
      Last edited by dinesh1393; 06-Feb-2018, 08:27 AM.

Comment

• Aaron
        Team Scooter
        • Oct 2007

Hello,

You may need to extract the zip before viewing the html file to a temporary directory. Viewing directly in the zip may not support also viewing the other files packaged in the zip.
        Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...