Default Compare Row as well as Data in that row

Is there a way Beyond Compare can show a difference if the data is in different rows AND if the data itself differs?

Example:
    Value 234 is in row 2 in File A but in row 4 in File B. I would like it to be highlighted as a difference even though both files show the correct value of 234.

Hello,

Is this in the Table Compare? If so, the alignment of rows is determined by the Key column. If the Key is equal, then Row 2 and Row 4 would align. If there are any differences in aligned rows, then the entire row will be marked as a difference. If Value 234 is located in different columns, you can re-align the columns under the Session menu -> Session Settings, Columns tab to adjust which columns should align to which columns. The data itself is highlighted as red text, while the entire row will have a red background.

Is there a way in which you would like this to differ?
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Yes this is in the Table Compare using two excel files. I do NOT want Row 2 and Row 4 to align....I would like that to show as a difference because they are in different rows.

My goal is to have the beyond compare ensure the Values match between the two files, then also ensure that the values are in the same rows in the two files.

Hello,

So you would want to use "Unaligned" alignment in the Table Compare's Session menu -> Session Settings, Alignment tab.

Are you currently using a Key column? You can set all columns to Standard so there is no Key, and they align row by row.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Perfect! I just set all columns to standard and then it aligned by row. thank you!!