Question 64-bit version for Mac?

Apple seems to be getting more serious about 64-bit apps on macOS (see 64-bit Requirement for Mac Apps) -- and we've seen with iOS 11 that they're serious about stopping support for 32-bit apps.

Any plans for Beyond Compare on the Mac to be compiled 64-bits?

We're working on it as quickly as we can, but due to the tech we're using and some decisions we made a long time ago, it's a huge project and it's going to take a while. Believe me, we very much want to be ready before the cutoff.
    ZoŽ P Scooter Software

Completely understand, ZoŽ, thanks for the update.

+1 for Humberto

I've got an issue after upgraded to macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 today.
    https://support.apple.com/zh-hk/HT208436

The "App is not optimized for your Mac. This app needs to be updated by its developer to improve compatibility" warning should only be displayed once. After that you should be able to run Beyond Compare normally.

As stated by our lead developer ZoŽ earlier in this thread, we're working hard on a 64-bit macOS version of Beyond Compare. Apple hasn't set an end date for 32-bit app support, they've only started warning that apps should be updated to 64-bit.
    Chris K Scooter Software

Lots of rumors / reports that the next Mac OS will not support 32 bit apps. Based on these rumors and past history 10.14 will be released in or around September 2018. If true (seems likely) then the clock is now ticking. I think beyond compare is the best file/folder comparison tool available for the Mac - that is why I bought it (and I have tested and purchased several others in the past two years). Please consider releasing a 64 bit version before September.

Thanks. We're working on it.
    Aaron P Scooter Software