X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ALSchartz
    New User
    • Aug 2017

Saving/Exporting Session Results

Hi - I'm using BC3 and I'm looking to create an audit trail of the results (differences) I'm finding when comparing my files. I see that I can save sessions, but it seems like I can only save it within the tool itself and not to my C: drive. Is there a way to externally save my findings?
  • Aaron
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

Hello,

You can use the Session menu -> Folder Compare Report to save off a Folder Compare Report (different layout options) as Txt,HTML, or Printer. Or, you can select files (use Display Filters to limit visible files, then Edit menu -> Expand All, Select All Files), and the Actions menu -> File Compare Report to generate file content reports on the folder level.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

• ALSchartz
      New User
      • Aug 2017

Exporting compare results

Thank you! This is what I needed
      Originally posted by Aaron
      Hello,

You can use the Session menu -> Folder Compare Report to save off a Folder Compare Report (different layout options) as Txt,HTML, or Printer. Or, you can select files (use Display Filters to limit visible files, then Edit menu -> Expand All, Select All Files), and the Actions menu -> File Compare Report to generate file content reports on the folder level.

Comment

Working...