Default Save the Workspace without the "Save Workspace As" message?

How could one save the Workspace without the "Save Workspace As" message and just save it without interaction?
    Windows 10 Version 6.2 (Build 9200) Home, 64bit

Hello,

We do not currently have this support, but it's something I can add to our wishlist. All Workspace saves require using the name to perform the save in BC4.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

I can also add we have a Save On Exit option under Tools -> Options, Startup section. You can then define a workspace to be saved on exit every time, which would auto-save your current windows/tabs as a specific workspace.

You can also auto-load on startup, too.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Hello Aaron!

Yes, wishlist, very great.

I can also add we have a Save On Exit option under Tools -> Options, Startup section. You can then define a workspace to be saved on exit every time, which would auto-save your current windows/tabs as a specific workspace.
    "specific workspace" means it will be automatically saved under another name? Or the same name? The latter, overwriting, I would not prefer.

Same name. The feature is designed to save on quit and load on startup, so you can resume exactly what you had open (using a single workspace as the target save and load).
    Aaron P Scooter Software

So "same name" means overwriting a workspace (which should be kept like it is) with changes done only for this session on exit. That would not be good for me, I assume. A message might be good aksing whether overwrite or use new name on exit.

Many thanks