X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tuanhuylink
    New User
    • May 2017

Custom commands to context menu

I frequently do the same analysis on a set of folders and need to copy files marked as differences to another folder than the one referenced on the left. Is there a way to add a custom folder destination under the copy to folder context menu? For instance, if I select 10 files an click, copy to folder the dialog appears with a dropdown. Is there anywhere the dropdown could be appended to the context menu itself with storing a configurable set of MRU values?

Along the same lines, is there a way to "disable" specific functions in the context menu for a specified folder? For instance, if I am in a folder from which I never want to delete or move files, can I configure the context menu such that those functions are either inaccessible or not present in the context menus?
  • Aaron
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

Hello,

The Copy/Move To Folder dropdown does not allow customization, but this is something I can add to our Customer Wishlist.

In the Session menu -> Session Settings of a specific folder compare, in the Specs tab you can mark the left or right as Disabled Editing, to help prevent any deletions or moves of that side.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...