Finder integration only works in "Macintosh HD" folder (4.2.22108)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Belazor
    Visitor
    • Apr 2017

Finder integration only works in "Macintosh HD" folder (4.2.22108)

Hi there,

I'm testing the latest (at the time of writing) beta and I activated the Finder integration and rebooted. In the default "Macintosh HD" mount point (Mac OS Extended (Journaled, Encrypted)) it works fine.

However, I have a small partition on my system that I mounted as "Web Server" on /www (Mac OS Extended (Case-sensitive, Journaled)). The Finder integration does not work in this mount point, which is sub-optimal since 99.99% of the files/folders I actually care about comparing exist within this mount point.

The old "Services" sub-menu method of comparing files & folders has worked fine since day 1 of my purchase, and continues to work fine in 4.2, but I would like to take advantage of the new integration if at all possible. Is this something you guys will be able to fix?

Thanks!
  • Aaron
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

Thanks for the feedback. The initial release of the integration only supports the Mac HD, but expanding this to support other locations is something on our wishlist.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

• luckman212
      Expert
      • Jul 2010

+1 from me - I mount remote folders via ExpanDrive (using SFTP) and would very much like to use the native Finder integrated context menu on these mountpoints. Hope that this can be added someday.

Comment

• Aaron
        Team Scooter
        • Oct 2007

Thanks for the additional example cases. Any specific locations we aren't hitting, I'll add to our Customer Wishlist.
        Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...