X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cstern
    Fanatic
    • Feb 2008

Rename cursor (4.2 beta 22108)

The cursor is off by two chars to the right in the rename function in folder compare.
    It is quite annoying - has been so for a while. I tried to upload a small video demonstrating the phenomenom but it is 300 kb and that is apparantly too large.

So here is a dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7fxsn2z1cpw68rr/rename%202.swf?dl=0

To reproduce: Open folder compare. Select a file, right click, rename. Try to move blinking cursor bar to left and right using arrows.

I hope you can fix it.

BTW seen on two different macs, both running Sierra 10.12.3.

Claus
  • Aaron
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

Thanks for the report that this still reproduces in Beta 4.2. We've had a bit of trouble tracking down what can cause this to crop up, but we're noting each instance.

I'm having trouble viewing the .swf in VLC. Would it be possible to get a different video format linked from Dropbox? You can post here or email us at [email protected] including a link back to this forum thread for our reference. If emailed, you can also privately include your BCSupport.zip from the Help menu -> Support; Export.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

• cstern
      Fanatic
      • Feb 2008

I sent you a link to a mp4 video via e-mail

Comment

• Aaron
        Team Scooter
        • Oct 2007

Thanks! I've sent a follow up with additional questions, such as currently set font.
        Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...