• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nblackburn
    New User
    • Feb 2014

General UI Suggestions

Hello Scooter Software,

While i love your product, i am always a little off put by the interface as it feels really dated. I think this is partly due to the use of gradients on the window background and also potentially the icons.

This is especially noticeable on Windows 10 where everything is flat and vibrant. I would hugely appreciate if you could give this some attention even though it is not the most important of requests.
  • Aaron
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

A new set of icons is something we're currently evaluating. One thing we really focus on is High DPI support for high resolution displays; this means that while our interface can appear simple it also scales very well on a large range of low or high resolution monitors running a variety of DPI.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

• smithe06
      Journeyman
      • May 2014

Originally posted by Aaron
      A new set of icons is something we're currently evaluating. One thing we really focus on is High DPI support for high resolution displays; this means that while our interface can appear simple it also scales very well on a large range of low or high resolution monitors running a variety of DPI.
      It could be worse. I have a friend that still uses the old DOS based "Stereo Shell"

Comment

Working...