Default Convert line endings of files automatically etc

I would like to be able to either run a script to change file formatting of all files in a folder and/or on loading int BC.

1. Trim trailing whitespace
    2. Leading spaces to tabs
    3. Make line endings consistent.

Is this possible?

Thanks
    Roger

Hello,

We do not expose these commands in scripting, but they are available in the graphical interface in the Text Compare's Edit menu -> Convert File submenu. Scripting can create a file report, but does not currently support editing the original files.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Yes, I use those all the time, and would like to be able to automate it as I have a lot of source files.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Hello,

We do not expose these commands in scripting, but they are available in the graphical interface in the Text Compare's Edit menu -> Convert File submenu. Scripting can create a file report, but does not currently support editing the original files.

Hello,

Our script engine does not support these commands, or editing the files themselves. It's something I can add to the Customer Wishlist. Our wishlist is not currently scheduled development, but a place our developers go to for ideas for future features and enhancements.
    Aaron P Scooter Software