• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Amir_a
    New User
    • Sep 2016

commenting a section in C and comments contents

Hi,

I would like to compare 2 C files. I would like to see a difference if I commented out a section but I would like not to see
    any difference if I just changed the content of a comment. I tried editing the grammar in session settings but I don't see a way to do it because a delimited section includes the identifier of its beginning. Any ideas how to do it?

Thanks,
  • Aaron
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

Hello,

By default, Comments should be marked, colored, and considered Unimportant. This way, if two comments are aligned and different, both sides would be unimportant and could be ignored. If a comment is aligned to important text, the comment itself is unimportant but the other side is Important and would be marked as different.

Is your Comment still configured to be Unimportant in the Session Settings, Importance tab? Unchecked items are Unimportant, and checked items are Important. If you click into the comment section, we show the detected grammar element name at the bottom of the screen.

If you are still having any trouble, please email us a pair of sample files to [email protected] with a link back to this forum thread. You can generate your BCSupport.zip from the Help menu -> Support; Export.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...