Exclamation Why Help Menu's dosent work in Rhel 7.1

I have installed the package BC 4.1.3 on RHEL 7.1 from the official Site of scooter-software but the Help menu Tab contents such as ( Contents, Context Sensitive help and Scooter Software on the Web ) doesn't show anything or doesn't lead to any files or browser.
    What could be the reason for that.
    Could you please suggest a solution for it
    I guess it should be due to some package missing. I have tried in a fresh Rhel7.1 machine and faced the issues
    But it works well in Rhel7.2 which is unbelievable .

Regards
    Abdul Naseer.

Hello,

To confirm, would you be using 7.1 64bit, and did you use the Setup64bit.rpm installer? After after navigating to BC4's Options dialog and enabling the context menu, you restart (or log off/on) the machine? In office, we more often test with Centos, but I can try to create an evaluation machine with more details.

Newer versions of an OS often fix bugs, so it is not unbelievable that 7.2 fixed a bug with how we (and other programs) were expecting the context menu to function. We have seen a variety of issues on various OS's and versions, and have a KB article on it here:
    http://www.scootersoftware.com/suppo...nuxcontextmenu
    We often see each OS version either fix or break things.

This includes manual install instructions and a GitHub repository where tweaks can be made for OS/Version specific workarounds.
    Aaron P Scooter Software