Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

the suggestion from DEinspanjer worked very well. I found that I could use plink from the Putty package on Windows to accomplish the OpenSSH functionality portion of the suggestion.

I just needed to do a BC session through a jumphost again and I tried what I described above, but I'm getting an error now. Wondering if it is still working for others?

In BC, when I try to browse the sftp folder from the profile, I get "Connection failed: Connection error (96264)".

If I connect to my jumphost with verbose logging, when BC tries to open the connection, I see the following message:
    debug1: Connection to port 1080 forwarding to socks port 0 requested.

That seems a bit weird, I would expect it to say the port number sftp is trying to use, but I'm not 100% sure.

I'm running BC Version 4.2 (build 22302)

Do you believe it was an update to BC 4.2 that has introduced a change in behavior? Email us at support@scootersoftware.com with a link to this forum thread, and let us know which OS you are running and I can send you an older 4.1.9 build for testing.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

This method worked in BC4 or BC3?

Users reported success with both BC3 and BC4, but one user reported issue (maybe) beginning with BC 4.2.

We have downloads for both BC3 and BC4 on our Download page if you would like to alternate testing for each.
    http://www.scootersoftware.com/download.php
    http://www.scootersoftware.com/download.php?zz=dl3_en
    Aaron P Scooter Software