Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Are you able to set your log to auto-save in the Beyond Compare menu -> Preferences, Tweaks section, then scroll down to Log panel. Then generate two different log files. A successful connection with 1 connection, and a log with multiple connections that leads up to the crash. Please generate both one after the other without altering any other settings in between, so we can try to compare how the logs differ.

If you can email into support@scootersoftware.com with these two logs and a link back to this forum thread, that would be helpful. Please also include your current BCSupport.zip from the Help menu -> Support dialog; Export.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Sent.

Thanks. Going through your log it was difficult to see, but there's a message in there that the max user connections were hit (3). This would create an additional dialog pop-up even if you had Save Password enabled. In this scenario, is there a dialog below the main window?

The solution should be to use 3 maximum connections for that FTP site.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Thanks. Going through your log it was difficult to see, but there's a message in there that the max user connections were hit (3). This would create an additional dialog pop-up even if you had Save Password enabled. In this scenario, is there a dialog below the main window?

The solution should be to use 3 maximum connections for that FTP site.
    I close all of my other applications and moved the window, and there was no dialog hiding. I'll set my max connections to 3 as a workaround. Thanks,

Kevin