X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Abscissa
    Journeyman
    • Jul 2009

4.1 Final ETA?

Just curious if there's any rough ETA on a non-beta (final, or RC) for v4.1. I'd prefer not using a beta for my normal everyday work (purely precautionary), but I'm quite anxious for the Qt update which makes a big improvement on my system.
  • Aaron
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

Hello,

We don't have an announced date, but we are getting a candidate ready for a round of cut-off and QA. QA can take awhile, but assuming it goes well, it'll be "sooner" rather than "later".
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

• ehab
      Visitor
      • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Aaron
      Hello,

We don't have an announced date, but we are getting a candidate ready for a round of cut-off and QA. QA can take awhile, but assuming it goes well, it'll be "sooner" rather than "later".

would be very happy to get a Multi Platform, Pro Edition if there is a special release discount.
      Thanks.

Comment

• Aaron
        Team Scooter
        • Oct 2007

Hello,

We aren't planning on a discount to coincide with the launch of 4.1. If you can wait, we'll probably have a special run around the holidays at the end of the year. Be sure to subscribe to the News and Announcements forum and Like us on Facebook if you'd like to get updates on promotions.
        Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...