Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hello,

It's usually a combination of not just removing, but manually re-adding the correct entries (we have a Remove patch and a manual Add patch). Also, frequent reboots while troubleshooting since Windows can lock the shell extension, preventing any changes from applying until restarted. I'll keep an eye out for your email.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Thanks for your help but registry changes doesn't help me. I can add menu items from an other extensions

This is not an uncommon troubleshooting issue, and the registry patches would likely fix it if you. I didn't see your email, but did another support member help you get the files, and did you reboot between tests?

The reboot is important at each phase, since changes to the shell extension are not applied until restarting. I usually recommend backing up your settings, then Uninstall BC4, run Remove.reg, reboot, then install BC4, reboot, and then run Add.reg and reboot once more (testing after each step after the re-install).

Update: I should add that the Add.reg also requires your Install Path to match, which is the Default path in the emailed file. If this is updated, you would need to update Add.reg before running.
    Last edited by Aaron; 12-Oct-2018 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Update
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Yes, I rebooted twice.
    I think I have really uncommon problem. I have a lof of troubles with update 1803. My computer don't want to boot but somewhere i did it. But I must reinstall a lot of application again. It is a pity but I can't remember exact the time when your conxet menu is dissapear.
    I try reinstall BC4 too - nothing happens. Curiously, from other software install I can see the new items in context menu.

And to confirm, this was after following the steps to cleanly uninstall BC4, run remove.reg, reboot, then reinstall BC4, reboot, and then run add.reg, and reboot once more?

It's also possible there's a conflicting shell extension. Using ShellExView (or another program) to disable all shell extensions, reboot, and then test just BC4's. If this is then visible, slowly re-enable the other extensions to find the problem/conflicting extension.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Thanks for your help
    This sequence helped me:

2) Uninstall BC4
    2) Run Remove.reg
    3) Reboot

After each of the following steps, test to see if the context menu is back:
    4) Install BC4 using the latest setup.exe from http://www.scootersoftware.com/download.php
    5) Reboot