How to disable overlay in image comparison?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DJ Doena
    Visitor
    • Oct 2014

How to disable overlay in image comparison?

I've started to use BC4 today and one of my uses cases is it to syncronize images between folders.

What I don't need is any kind of overlay between these two images.

In BC3 this was disablable. In BC4 it seems that I'm forced to choose between one of these three options but not free to choose none.

Or I just haven't found it yet.
  • Aaron
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

Hello,

To clarify, your scenario is you have a parent folder compare session, you are then double clicking and viewing pairs of picture files, and want to view only the left and right (no bottom comparison pane), correct?

In BC3, we had 6 hard set pane configurations, including 2 configurations that hid the compare pane.

In BC4, the 3 panes are draggable objects. You can grab the borders and re-size them, including grabbing the large horizontal border above the output, and drag it down until the output is almost not present. This is sticky and should stay for your next compare as well.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

• DJ Doena
      Visitor
      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Aaron
      Hello,

To clarify, your scenario is you have a parent folder compare session, you are then double clicking and viewing pairs of picture files, and want to view only the left and right (no bottom comparison pane), correct?
      Correct.

In BC3, we had 6 hard set pane configurations, including 2 configurations that hid the compare pane.

In BC4, the 3 panes are draggable objects. You can grab the borders and re-size them, including grabbing the large horizontal border above the output, and drag it down until the output is almost not present. This is sticky and should stay for your next compare as well.
      Ah OK, yeah I found the slider and already reduced it.

I was just missing the previously existing option.

Comment

Working...