X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • naiiawah
    Enthusiast
    • Jun 2013

Text compare line numbers color

OK, so maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I can't seem to change the line numbers color in a text compare. The default color seems to be a light'ish gray on a gray background and is almost invisible.

I tried going into the preferences dialog for colors & fonts, file views tab, syntax highlight, line numbers entry and changing the text color to black, but I don't see it have any effect. Tried fully restarting BC after the change as well, but still no joy.

I've attached screenshots of the hard to see line numbers, and the config dialog.

Version 4.0 beta (build 18510)
  • Aaron
    Team Scooter
    • Oct 2007

Hello,

Sorry for the confusion. The "Line Number" you are seeing here is actually a grammar element name, like "String" or "Identifier". It does not refer to the line numbers in the gutter, which do not offer a color customization. I'll add this as a customer wishlist item to see if we can customize that coloring.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

• Aaron
      Team Scooter
      • Oct 2007

Actually, we have this option. It is in the Color, File Views tab, "Gutter" text color and background color.
      Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

• naiiawah
        Enthusiast
        • Jun 2013

It doesn't need any customization, just some more contrast so it is not so bloody invisible! ;-)

Comment

• naiiawah
          Enthusiast
          • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Aaron
          Actually, we have this option. It is in the Color, File Views tab, "Gutter" text color and background color.
          Our posts crossed in flight. Just tried it, and excelent, I can see the line numbers now. Vundabar!

THANKS!

Comment

Working...