X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • molitar
    Journeyman
    • Mar 2011

Seriously no Easter discount?

I was looking at purchasing this product but I do not pay full price. I wait for sales so thinking there should be an Easter sale I see no discount at all.
  • lhasadad
    Expert
    • Apr 2008

Really? Trolling for a discount? Pay the price or don't. What's your time worth. mine is worth quite a bit to me and for what BC does its best of breed as far as I am concerned and I decided to play the asking price. Try the trial and try the free/opensource versions of similar package. I chose BC.

Comment

• WindowsStar
      Enthusiast
      • Jul 2013

@molitar, this software is worth every penny. It does what a lot of other software's don't. I see no need for the author to give a discount. -WS

Comment

• Aaron
        Team Scooter
        • Oct 2007

While we do post periodic discounts, we don't post them quite as often as some companies might in order to keep the regular price low and fair. You are welcome to keep an eye on the forum or Facebook/Twitter for when the next discount might roll around.

We actually created Standard Edition in order to keep the overall price low for everyone, all the time. Some of the additional Pro features required a price increase and instead of increasing the price across the board, we packaged together the Std Edition to maintain the $30 price point.
        http://www.scootersoftware.com/shop.php?zz=kb_editions
        Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...