Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Apply patch

Is there any update on this feature? Do you need anything else from me to move forward with this very important feature?

Regards,
    John

Hello,

It's a very detailed and specific list. We'll try to parse what's here and see if we have any follow-up questions.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Sorry to keep on bugging you about this, but is there any update or progress on adding support for applying patches?

Regards,
    John

Hello John,

Thanks for the feedback. We have an open entry to upgrade the patch interface and usability, but we won't be able to jump from what we have to handling a case like you've presented. I'll add your notes to our entry on the subject, and we'll review them as we gradually tackle and expand our Patch functionality.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Hi Aaron,

I understand that you guys are busy on so many fronts and you have limited resource, but is there any change we will see this feature implemented in the near future? Do you have any indication of where this feature is in your development list? If this is implemented in the same intuitive way BCompare works, I am confident you will gain a big following from the open source community, especially the Linux Kernel developers. With the number of lines of code added accelerating, merging is becoming more and more difficult to manage. BCompare will be a big time saver and will help streamline the process.

Regards,
    John

It's still on our radar, but we have several other large projects already scheduled that we need to tackle. We won't likely be able to do this one in the near future.
    Aaron P Scooter Software